- Assisting them cope with “big feelings” in a wholesome and way that is safe
- Increasing their writing abilities, including spelling, sentence structure, language, and sentence structure;
- Improving their reading abilities;
- Boosting their interaction abilities (both written and verbal);
- Benefiting from a socket for items that are hard to show or uncomfortable to generally share;
- Checking out and distinguishing their feelings;
- Permitting by themselves to feel “taboo” emotions like anger;
- Examining the good qualities and cons of one thing to greatly help them come to a decision;
- Showing on the ideas about one thing after the reality;
- Gaining insight within their own motives and the motives of other people;
- Seeing the positives plus the negatives;
- Preparing away tough conversations in advance (Morin, 2018; Rodriguez, 2017).
A lot of these advantages will provide kids both in the class room and from it, assisting them to navigate hard areas of life in various domain names.
To simply help kiddies gain these benefits from journaling, recommend the following journals for them to test (in the home, within the class , or both):
- Nature Journals – these journals could be used to keep an eye on the plants and creatures they see in the wild, particularly the species that interest them many. More